Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
This Policy explains how we use any personal information we may collect about you when you use our website; or when you use or are a recipient of our products.
Personal information that Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd may collect about you
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you buy our products
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our products.
This may include information:
- which you provide where you
- complete one of our forms or receipts,
- contract with us.
- enter information on a KaziYaSanaa.co.uk website
- contact Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd directly in writing or by phone or;
- which is recorded on mail or parcels sent to you via Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details
- information collected through your use of Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd websites. Please see the Cookies Policy on each of websites for more information.
- details of any enquiry or complaint you make to Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd
- information about the mail or parcels sent to you via Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd services
- your information when signing for receipt of a parcel or letter.
Why Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd collects personal information
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd collects your personal information to:
- provide you with products and services that you may request from us or selected third parties
- provide other customers with products and services
- enhance or improve customers' experience of our products and services and our websites
- improve and develop its services
- protect security e.g. to check your identity when you use our services
- develop and provide products and services, on its own and with third parties, for the purposes of identity verification and fraud prevention. Such products may be used to prevent and detect fraud against you, Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd and/or third parties
- meet its legal and regulatory obligations.
If you call any of our customer service telephone numbers, or use any of our 'Phone me' services, we may record your call. These recordings are used for training and quality control to ensure that we continuously monitor and improve our customer service standards.
How Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd collects personal information
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd collects personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on a Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd website,
- from other companies in Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd e.g. if a customer has indicated that they wish to receive information about the products and services of Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd.
- from third parties e.g. when we acquire third party marketing lists or information from the electoral roll; get authorisation for a payment you make.
- when products or services are provided together with a business partner and the information is collected by the business partner in order for Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd to provide you with the product or service.
Who sees the personal information that Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd holds
Customers’ personal information may be provided to:
- Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd employees.
- Selected third parties
- where products delivery requires use of an external courier.
- for the prevention of fraud against Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd, third parties and customers
- for the purposes of identity verification
- to prevent money laundering
- Other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety e.g.
- to exchange information to protect against fraud and to reduce payment risks
- in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
Disclosures of personal information required by law
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd may be required to disclose certain personal information because it is required by law or for the purposes of legal proceedings.
If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention agencies.
Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies.
Please see below for details of how to contact us if you wish to access your personal information or details of relevant fraud prevention agencies.
Transfers of personal information outside of the UK
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd may need to transfer personal information about customers to third parties located outside the UK. If we do, we will ensure that information is protected to a level which meets the requirements of UK law.
Keeping personal information secure
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
How long we keep personal information
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
Keeping personal information accurate
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd will ensure that personal information is kept accurate and up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd relies on customers to ensure that some of the information it holds about them is accurate and up-to-date. We encourage customers to inform Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd k of any changes to their information (e.g. by updating your account details on Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd websites).
Access to personal information
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd provides customers with access to their personal information and the opportunity to amend and update their details or preferences (including consent to receive marketing communications) in order to keep the information up-to-date and accurate.
- Information provided through KaziYaSanaa.co.uk
- You can see the information you have provided to us through the registration process by accessing the ‘My Account’ section of the Royal Mail website. You can also use this section to change or delete this information including any consent you have provided to receive marketing communications. To do so, click on ‘Change registration details’.
- Please note that there are some consents on this website that are specific to individual services. These will be identified to you when you sign up to those services. These are independent of the registration process and currently cannot be changed through the ‘My Account’ page.
- Information provided through KaziYaSanaa.co.uk
- Account customers can see the information they have provided to us through the registration process by accessing the ‘My Profile’ section of the Parcelforce website. You can also use this section to change this information including any consent you have provided to receive marketing communications.
Requesting a copy of your information
You can request details of personal information Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd holds about you, including on our websites’ databases, by contacting our Information Rights Team See ‘How to contact us’.
Requests must be made in writing and there is a £10 fee for each request. Proof of identification is required in order to protect your information. We also require sufficient details to be able locate your information. For example, dates and details of the websites, products or services that you have used. An optional application form may be provided to assist us in locating the information you require.
A customer may allow Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd to provide them with information about products and services that Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd, or third parties Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd has selected, which may be of interest to them. Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd will only do this with customer consent.
You agree to receive marketing information
- from Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd about our products and services by choosing not to opt-out on your registration form for a Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd website or service.
- from Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd about its similar products and services where you provide your details in the course of purchase or negotiations for the purchase of a product or service.
- from third parties about their products and services by choosing to opt-in on your registration form for a Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd website or service.
The marketing channels used will, unless specifically stated otherwise, include all means of communicating with you, e.g. email, post, phone, SMS text message and other electronic means.
Changing your marketing preferences
You can change marketing preferences at any time through our Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd and Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd websites. However, if you have provided information to a Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd company through another channel, the use of that information will not be affected by the opt-ins or opt-outs you select on one of our websites.
- Marketing preferences provided through KaziYaSanaa.co.uk
- You can change your preferences for receiving marketing communications through the ‘My Account’ section of the Royal Mail website.
- Marketing preferences provided through KaziYaSanaa.co.uk
- customers can change their preferences through the ‘My Profile’ section of the Parcelforce website.
If your information has been passed to third parties you may need to contact them if you change your mind in relation to their continued use of your information.
You can request changes to other marketing consents provided to Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd by writing to our Information Rights Team (see ‘How to contact us’).
Cookies are text files placed on your computer when you use a website. For details of Cookies used by Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd websites, including targeting or advertising cookies, please refer to the Cookies Policy on our website.
Links to other websites
Our website may include links to other sites. We will make every effort to provide links to high quality, reputable sites but are not responsible for their privacy practices, site content, or the services they offer.
How to contact us
Customers with queries or complaints relating to products or services provided by Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd Sanaa can contact our Customer Services for assistance:
For requests, complaints or queries relating to the use of your personal information please contact our Information Rights Team. To contact the team please write to:
Information Rights and Governance Team:
Kazi Ya Sanaa Ltd, 51 Fast Pits Road, Birmingham, B25 8PB
Telephone: 020 3633 1656.